This website (eqnutrition.com) and any subdomains related to the domain (eqnutrition.com) are owned and managed by Silver Cat Nutrition Limited (“EQ Nutrition”, “EQ”, “We”, “Us”) who are a registered company in England and Wales company number 08062655. The registered address is 2 Eyre Court, Bramley Rotherham, S66 1XA. Tel: +44 2030 961 777.
The management and processing of your personal information is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR).
EQ Nutrition may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
By using our website or providing us with your personal information you are agreeing to your information being managed and processed in the ways set out in this policy.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Personal information
- Display name
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Website address
- Google+ profile link
- Biographical info
- Profile pic
- Order information
- Order ID
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Phone number
We do not collect or store credit card details as these are handled via our payment processing partners Paypal.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect date on you through the following methods:
- When register or create an account
- When you make a purchase
- Possibly via Email / Telephone Contact if an entry onto our website is required
- Via competition entry
- Signing up to our newsletter
- From various other marketing campaigns where we may request information from you
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We use it for internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We will also use the information to improve your website experience.
- We may use the information to display to you relevant advertising.
We only use your information for the purpose that it is intended for.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. Do not tick this box if you don’t want your data to be used.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- Some data can be edited via your control panel if you have registered for a user account on our website.
- If you would like to excercise your “right to erasure” please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Verification must take place for this process to happen.
- If you feel any data we hold on you is incorrect and you want it updated you can also contact us at email@example.com.
- You also have the right to object or restrict processing of your data.
- You can request a copy of your information at any point.
- You can also exercise these rights by contacting us via our website contact methods.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and inline with the GDPR 2018.
A small fee may be payable should any administration be required when we are asked to process any data in line with these rights.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
When handling your data we work with some third parties to provide our products and services to you and your personal data may be shared with them. This is to ensure that we can deliver our services and products to you as efficiently as possible.
Any third parties we work with will handle your data with the same care and attention as we do and in line with these guides.
Other third party services include mailing software for us to generate email communications, data analytics software for us to understand website performance and shopping marketplaces where we sell some of our products. These will only have your data stored on them if you have provided us data through them or you have given us intent to use your data in this way.
Our delivery partners will also be provided your name and location details for delivery purposes. They may also require your contact details to ensure efficient delivery.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN DATA FOR
We retain data for as long as the intended purpose requires it or if we are obliged to do so for any governing bodies like HMRC.
For non-financial relationships we will keep data for non-active users for no more than 2 years.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.